The Viper MBC is an engineered fastener feeding and installing robot package for seamless integration by machine builders.
This Visumatic system incorporates a 4-axis SCARA robot that delivers lightning fast screw driving and flawless fastener delivery.
The Viper MBC is preconfigured and modular so it can be quickly deployed.
- Our lean, flexible design allows placement in a variety of assembly processes:
- as an assembly line conveyor station
- feeding & driving different fasteners, nuts, screws, and plastic clips
- inserting barbed darts and pins
- integration into rotary indexing systems
The Viper MBC end-of-arm tooling is designed for your application, with your choice of DC electric driver tool and your choice of SCARA robot.
Built in quality control with 4-axis NIST traceability and screw tightening torque/angle monitoring.
Complete process accountability is provided through electrical handshaking packages and SPC data reporting via DeviceNet or EtherNet/IP.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
Machine builders appreciate the difference in our highly accurate, extremely durable design in a compact envelope.
- Visumatic Viper MBC offers these options:
- Adaptable pre-programmed screw driving robot control packages.
- Configurable electrical handshaking and pneumatics on-board.
- Vision Guidance and part inspection.
- Custom operator interface including touch screen.
- Visumatic Viper MBC Screw Driving Robot packages are designed for your part, with the right choice of:
- Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
- Visumatic Feeder System
- Feeder Escapement: Standard Screw, Nut, Siamese, Cam, or Finger
Application Driven. Visumatic Proven.