Application: Rapid deployment zero-offset screwdriving robot package for fast accurate assembly.
The Viper MBC is an engineered screwdriving robot package for seamless integration by machine builders. This Visumatic feed and install system incorporates a 4-axis SCARA robot that delivers lightning fast screwdriving and flawless fastener delivery. The Viper MBC is preconfigured and modular so it can be quickly deployed.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
Machine builders appreciate the difference in our highly accurate, extremely durable design in a compact envelope.
Our lean, flexible design allows robot placement in a variety of assembly processes:
- as an assembly line conveyor screwdriving station
- installing different fasteners, nuts, screws, and plastic clips
- inserting barbed darts and pins
- integration into rotary indexing systems
The Viper MBC end-of-arm tooling is designed for your application, with your choice of DC electric screwdriving tool and your choice of SCARA robot. Built in quality control with 4-axis NIST traceability and screw tightening torque/angle monitoring. Complete process accountability is provided through electrical handshaking packages and SPC data reporting via DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, and more.
Additional robotic screwdriver options:
- Your choice brand of SCARA robot.
- Configurable electrical handshaking and pneumatics on-board
- Adaptable pre-programmed control packages
Visumatic Viper MBC screwdriving robot packages are designed for your part, with the right choice of:
- Nosepiece Tooling Tip: Jaw, Fin-Jaw, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
- Visumatic Model 94 Feeder System
- Feeder Escapement: Standard Screw, Nut, Cam, or Finger
Application Driver ~ Visumatic Proven.