Re-Inventing Automated Assembly Fastening, Everyday.
Visumatic is a specialty engineering firm whose mission is to deliver easily recognizable value in every fastening solution we create.
We design and build the best automated fastener feeding and driving equipment on the market for manufacturing companies doing assembly work.
- Automatic nut and screwfeeding and driving systems
- Applications for nuts, bolts, push pins, and plastic fasteners
- All design, fabrication and quality control is done in-house
- Exhaustive, controlled testing is done on every unit before it ships
- We provide solutions for any automated fastening challenge
We answer challenges for our customers:
- We deliver longer life cycles, extreme durability, pinpoint accuracy and the strongest
guarantee in the business.
- We invented the Locking Bit to make handheld assembly tasks easier.
- We invented the Viper to offer a turn-key truly programmable robotic feeding and
- We incorporate highly engineered ergonomics for safer, operator friendly components
and greater operator acceptance.
The Visumatic Advant-edge
Our 100% Guarantee:
Our systems are 100% guaranteed with a six-month unconditional guarantee, and lifetime customer service support.
Customer Specific Technical Manuals:
Manuals are complete with your program, electrical, mechanical schematics, down to detailed replacement parts.
We can be on the ‘same page’ with you with just a phone call.
A Visumatic Exclusive.
Customized For Your Process:
Visumatic nosepieces are engineered to fit your part and application.
Our engineers have over 90 years combined experience and our average employee tenure is over 14 years.
Visumatic’s support staff is on-call and can be on site within 24 hours.
Most applications can be delivered in 3 to 6 weeks.
Systems are exhaustively tested to ensure long run cycles, decrease down time and low cost of ownership.
High Repeat Business:
Our customer satisfaction is so high that over 80% of our business comes from repeat customers.
Our customer base includes top-shelf medical, automotive, appliance, defense and electronics manufacturing companies such as
Sony, Maytag, John Deere, Tesla, Caterpillar, Honda, La-Z-Boy, Harley Davidson, GM, Ford, Lockheed Martin, Electrolux, Chrysler,
Land Rover, GE, Black & Decker, CREE, Mercedes, Rubbermaid, BMW, Raytheon, Stihl, 3M, Toyota, Husqvarna, Igloo, and many others, as well as their suppliers.
Visumatic is an independent, family-owned and operated business located in Lexington, Kentucky.